Cocktail Recipe: Glowing Juniper
Try your hand at another one of SomruS’ delicious Valentine’s day cocktail recipes from our resident SomruS mixologist Benjamin Newby.
- 1oz Somrus
- 1oz Hendricks Gin or Nolets Silver
- ½ oz Caravella Limoncello
- 1 egg white
- 3 drops Orange Blossom Water
- ½ tsp Bakers Sugar
- 3 x 1 inch by inch ice cubes
- 1.5 oz Fentimans Rose Lemonade or Soda Water and a drop of rose water
Add all ingredients to a Boston Shaker. Add ice cubes. Shake until ice cubes have melted. Empty contents into 12.5oz glass. Top with Fentimans Rose or Soda Water.