Mango Lassi Sherbet
Mango Lassi is a favorite Indian treat for your sweet tooth. Mistey Nguyen and Salt Spoon Chicago have teamed up to put together this delicious twist on the traditional recipe, creating a boozy Mango Lassi Sherbet with SomruS Mango. Keep reading for the recipe!
View this post on Instagram
- 3 whole, peeled, mangoes
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 c vanilla whole fat yogurt
- 1/2 c Somrus Mango liqueur
- Blend it, strain it and chill over night.
- Spin it in your ice cream maker (about 45mins) and freeze.
- Scoop into a bowl, or coconut shell and enjoy!