Our newest cocktail with tea and avocado, Om SomruS Om
Our mixologist Benjamin Newby is at it again, this time he’s made a delicious cocktail with avocado, SomruS, Gin, and a simple homemade turmeric and honey syrup, which we’ll also teach you how to make.
- 1.5oz SomruS
- 1oz Mammoth Old Dam Gin
- 1oz Homemade Turmeric and Honey Syrup*
- 2oz Rare Tea Cellar Matcha Tea
- 1 tsp Avocado
- Add avocado to shaker and muddle briefly
- Add all other ingredients
- Add ice and shake vigorously
- Strain into glass
- Garnish with edible gold leaf and saffron strands
*Tumeric and Honey Syrup – Add 1 lb of scrubbed and sliced turmeric root to 1.5 cups honey and 1.5 cups boiled water. Bring to boil. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Strain and contain. Store in cooler.