Somrus Chai Fudge with Brownies
Confession time.We’ve got a serious sweet tooth.With the extra time spent indoors, we’ve taken our bar skills to the kitchen. A few baking staples from the pantry combined with our favorite cream liqueur and we whipped together a spiked dessert that we were happy to fudge up!
Chocolate chips. Creamy chai. Warm brownies. Is your mouth watering yet?
Somrus Chai Fudge recipe:
1 3/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup (or mini) Somrus Chai Cream Liqueur
1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
pinch of salt
*plus 1 box of store-bought brownie mix or breakout your homemade recipe!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line an 8X8” baking pan with parchment paper and coat with non-stick cooking spray
- Prepare and bake brownie mix according to package instructions
- In a medium bowl, combine all Somrus Chai Fudge ingredients
- Create a double boiler by placing the bowl over a pot of simmering water
- Stir until the ingredients are combined and chocolate is melted
- Pour the fudge over cooled brownies, coating from edge to edge
- Cool in the refrigerator until fudge is set
- Cut into squares and devour!
Now the real question is: Are you a corner or a middle?!
- Not interested in brownies? Skip steps 1 through 3. Cool your fudge by itself in the refrigerator until set. Cut into squares and enjoy!
- OR! Wait for it… Top your favorite ice cream, dip some fresh-baked cookies or stir into your favorite milk and heat for a spiked hot chocolate. Maybe add an extra shot to that hot chocolate. Just a thought.
Store in an air-tight container in your fridge for up to 2 weeks… but we doubt it’ll last that long!