Somrus Mango & Coconut Cucumber Ice Cubes
Summertiiiiiiiime and the drinking’s easy…
It’s that time of year where nothing beats sitting poolside, soaking up a little sun, slow sipper in hand. And we want those flavors—the ones that take you to faraway places—to last until the last sip.
Save getting watered down for the pool, not for the cocktails! We’ve got a refreshing trick that’s cool as a cucumber… just add coconut water!
Coconut Cucumber Ice Cubes
- Cut cucumber slices and place into an ice cube tray.
- Top off with coconut water and freeze overnight.
- Add to a rocks glass to chill your Somrus Mango.
As the ice melts, you’re left with a flavorful chill to your drink and a refreshing, crunchy garnish to finish it off!
- We recommend silicone ice cube trays, which are available in a wide variety of sizes and colors, for easier cube removal.
- To preserve the coconut flavor longer, remove the cubes from the tray and store in an air-tight container in your freezer.
- Coconut water is full of nutrition, including vitamin D, calcium, iron, electrolytes, antioxidants, and fiber so make a Spiked Mango Smoothie!